- Complete and submit the student enrollment application. Providing false or misleading information may be grounds for denial of admission.
- Pay the registration fee. Any and all online payments to SFAS can be made here.
- Complete all required forms and submit all required medical, health, and immunization records.
- Interview with the principal. Bring the student's most recent report card and standardized test results.
- Visit your child's classroom and meet the teacher.
- All new students are admitted on a nine-week probation basis.
All of our registration forms are filled out and submitted online and can be found here.